Friday, March 2, 2012

You have brains in your head, and feet in your shoes...

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!


Dr. Seuss may legitimately be one of my favorite authors.  Not only that, he may be one of my greatest sources of worthwhile advice.  I mean, seriously, who else could teach us a lesson in friendship using a boy and a tree, or give us a whimsical book full of illustrations and rhymes to tell us that we're capable of whatever we set our minds to?

In other news, tomorrow (March 3), I will be the featured giveaway on The College Prepster.  Three lucky winners will win a custom graduation announcement.  The only requirement for entry is that you are graduation from high school, undergrad or a graduate program this spring.  To spike your interest, take a looksy at my very own graduation announcement.



Night, y'all. Up and at 'em early to teach the babies to dance. Stay tuned for this week's outfits to be posted sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment