Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The Documentation Photos

Welcome back to Wedding Wednesday!  I took a break at the beginning of the week to catch my breath.  I'll write more about what I was doing tomorrow... but for now, lets talk Wedding photography!

One of the (hopefully many) discussions you have with your wedding photographer will be a conversation about the specific photos you want to make sure you get from your wedding -- the look on groom's face when the bride walks down the aisle, the moment when you're zipped into your dress, that sort of thing.  But some of my favorite photos from weddings are the documentation shots.  They give you a chance to revisit (really any event, not just a wedding) your special night and see it from all of the different perspectives.  And, so often, I hear couples say "Oh, our wedding was such a blur, I don't even remember that."  Documentation photos help solve the mystery!  Here are some of my favorites.

Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest, by Misha Media
via Pinterest, from Southern Weddings
via Pinterest
via Pinterest
via Pinterest
via Pinterest, from Belle Magazine


1 comment:

  1. love these photos!! what great inspiration!
    http://adventuresofdutchandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete