Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The Best Video I Ever Did See

I love wedding photos.  I love the artistic shots. I love the required group shots of family members with the bride and groom. I love the candid moments captured forever. I. Love. Photos.  But, of late, I've realized that there's something photos don't do.  They don't suck you back into the moment the way that a video can.  When I saw this video, I cried three times.  (I don't even know these people.) Three times. And not just little tears, this was legitimate crying.  Anyway, before I start saying too much and killing the real emotion of your first viewing, watch the video for yourself.  See you on the flipside, good luck not crying...





And, that my friends is how you commemorate a wedding day.  I mean, with the Nana, and the dubstep, and the recording of the groom actually singing his own wedding song.  Come on.  It couldn't be more emotionally perfect.  It captures the vibe of their wedding perfectly.  Maybe the vibe of your reception is less Skrillex and more Big band.  Maybe you're not donning a halo of daisies, but rather a tiara of diamonds.  Who cares, a video has the capability to bring together sights and sounds that evoke the feel of your big day.  I just plain love this video.  Maybe it's the journalist in me and that this feels like it tells the full story in a nice neat package. I mean, after watching this video I felt like I knew the couple, and I could have been at their wedding.  That's a job well done if you ask me.  Kudos Lightfield Lewis, and I mean kew-dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment