Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekend Rollout: Everybody's Working for the Weekend


You know, every once in a while I love a good 80's track.  Loverboy just hit's the nail on the head, I mean, after all we do work for five days straight just to have two glorious days off on the weekend... hence "Everybody's Working for the Weekend."

I have fabulous, albeit SUPER confidential, plans this weekend... So I'll have to share what I did on Sunday when I post my weekend wrap-up.  But to tide you over, I've provided two fabulous playlists... depending on what you're in the mood for, I think one of them could make it on to a mix CD and into your stereo for the, ahem, weekend.



Ok. So there's some Glee sneaking in on on this playlist, sue me.  It fits. Believe me.

This the music I grew up on, and some other songs that start to sound like the music I grew up on.
Enjoy, y'all! See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment