Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Style inspired by: Acqua Panna

As you get to know me, you learn that I find design and style inspiration in some of the strangest places.  My latest: a water bottle. 

It was in the soft drinks aisle of Publix that my heart stopped. There, I spotted it, the most beautiful water bottle I'd ever seen: Acqua Panna.  It was tastefully in orange and blue, with a lion's head fountain and a fleur du lis.  I mean... I die.  Bottled in Firenze, Acqua Panna is nothing more than a glass bottle of (the most wonderful tasting) still water.  But it's BEAUTIFUL.

I believe all things deserve to be beautiful.

Even mundane things. Like water bottles.

Be still my heart.  A croissant and Acqua Panna al fresco...

Which is when I got the idea:  What if I decorated a room or chose an outfit with Acqua Panna as my inspiration... Go time.

Images gathered from Pinterest

Image via Pinterest (MSGM)
Image via Pinterest
Image via Asos
It doesn't hurt that the colors of my alma mater are Orange and Blue.  (Go Gators.) But, I do think this is a delightful color combination for Spring.  What do you think? What are some iconic brands whose labels inspire your style? Do you love Acqua Panna?

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I see that you're a Gator! Me too! Go Gators! :)

    Great blog.

    -KD
    http://royalsoutherncharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete