Friday, July 1, 2011

America the Beautiful

Last night, instead of packing for this glorious 3-day weekend celebrating my second-favorite holiday (first is Christmas), I painted my nails red.  A girl's gotta have priorities.  And, newsflash, I can pack in five minutes -- nails I cannot do quickly. 
My Instagram of my red nails... classic.
I love, love, love Essie Nail polish.  In fact, I believe I have a "strange addiction" to buying nail polish and painting my nails.  I used Red Nouveau -- a fabulous red with an orangey undertone.  

Essie - Red Nouveau



Though my nails and toes are painted perfectly, I'm still fiendin' for these Lilly Pulitzer shorts. Maybe I'll buy them on sale for next year?  $58 full price shorts = not in this working girl's budget.

Lilly Pulitzer - Walsh Shorts, $58, lillypulitzer.com
Starry Blue Cherry Bomb
Alright, well more on America's birthday later.  Celebrate safely y'all.  AMERICUH.

No comments:

Post a Comment