Monday, July 11, 2011

Mama I'm a big girl now!

I am officially a home-renter!  Whoo hoo!  My sweet mama and my saintly aunt and uncle came down to Tampa this weekend to get me all moved in to the townhouse my sister and I have rented (she helped me move, too.)  I have countless bumps and bruises, sore calves and a ka-zillion mosquito bites from the process, but I'm in!  (It poured in a Noah's Ark kind of way all day on Friday. Wet + Hot = Mosquito frenzy.) 

Anyway, I'll post some pics of what we have done so far tomorrow.  I'm in survival mode -- there's very little decor outside my bed and bathroom.  We still have a chunk-load of DIY-ing to do, and those will be much more exciting posts, but here's where we're at for now.

Stay tuned for DIY posts about the chest of drawers we bought tonight for our TV (which we also bought today!)  and a mean post about my Harry Potter party!

No Bachelorette recap this week... too busy with DIY-ing, I missed half the episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment