Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Making Brands Happen Webinar

Don't you fret... Wedding Wednesday will be posted later tonight, you know at my usual 11pm deadline.  In the interim, spend your time feasting your eyes on this little tidbit.


The lovely ladies of Making Brands Happen (Lara Casey and Emily Ley) are hosting a webinar, and better yet, they're giving away a spot! Today is the last day to enter. 

I have a feeling that if I don't win the spot, I'll still try to attend, but how cool would it be to win? (I love winning! Just call me competitive...)  Not only could this be an incredible experience for me in my professional career, it could also be a great jumpstart to branding myself and allowing sarahannewatsondesign to really take off!

I'm so excited to learn about this!

Back in flash to talk about some out-of-the-box wedding ideas on WEDDING WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment