Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Whoooo hooo!

Let the blogging begin! I decided to start over and pave a new road for my new blog in my new life.

A little about me first...
Shaking Bernie's hand... whoa.

I just graduated from the University of Florida at the end of April, moved to South Tampa and started my first full-time job the first week of May, and moving into my first (town)house in the first week of July.  I'm taking my first stabs at being a yogi and I'm running my first half-marathon in October.

There's a lot of "firsts" going on in my life right now.  It's scary and it's excited, and damn if I don't think it's blog-worthy.

Care to join me on the adventure? Welcome aboard... I'm humbled each time I find that someone wants to listen to or read what I think.  

1 comment:

  1. And we're using the pro pictures! So glad I bought them ... :)

    ReplyDelete